Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mail Order Film Developers

So I have got some good responses to finding mail order film developers. I am an E-6 man myself but most of these places do C41 as well. Some were more expensive than others (some almost twice as much as others) but all came with high regards from there users. Most of these do from 35mm to 8x10 film.

If anyone else has suggestions keep sending them in and I will add to the list.

I also got some info on packing your film. Some suggested wrapping the film in bubble wrap before putting it in the envelope to keep the temperature down in transit. Does this work? I have no idea, but I do worry about my film sitting in a UPS truck in the middle of the summer.

Photo Craft Imaging - Denver Colorado

Praus Productions - Rochester New York

E Six Lab - Atlanta Georgia

Denver Digital Imaging Center - Denver Colorado

Digi Graphics- Fort Collins Colorado

Calypso Imaging - Santa Cruz California

A and I - Los Angeles California

1 comment:

  1. I have used A&I in Los Angeles and have been happy with them, although there really is no alternative for me, as they are basically the closest to Hawaii.

    http://www.aandi.com/

    ReplyDelete