Monday, November 17, 2008

Radius Books Party !!!

Darius Himes, editor, publisher, photographer, writer, conversationalist, and friend, emailed me to let me know about the Radius Books one year anniversay party.

From Darius:
"Our ONE YEAR Anniversary celebratory party happens in Santa Fe! All eight of our 2008 titles will be available at special discount, along with a hot new Radius Books bag. Place: Union Protectiva Hall at 345 Camino del Monte Sol (just off Canyon Road at Acequia Madre). Time: 6-8 pm. All are welcome!"

So, if you have time after the Through the Lens party, head on over and say hi to Darius.

Also, visit Radius Books.

1 comment:

  1. When is the party? I assume it's soon, sadly for me. I won't be moving to Santa Fe until March-ish, most likely. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete