Saturday, November 29, 2008

Submissions

In the past few days alone we have received numerous emails asking about our submission policy. While we are sincerely humbled that so many of you want to take place in our venture, I guess it is time that we clear up the actual submission policy so I can stop answering emails one by one.

We don't accept unsolicited submissions. While I love to look at photos and do for hours every day, it clogs up our email box and I don't like to open things when I don't know what they are. You can send us a link to your website. I try to look at most but since this is not a paying gig I still have a regular job, make art, and don't always have the time. Also note that if you do send us a link you are automatically added to our email list.

We do however have more group shows, a few themed issues, and even some more guest curators coming up in the next six months. All of our calls for work will be announced here on the blog.

Melanie McWhorter's "Dress Show" is in the works and should be added to the site in the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye out for it as she had a lot of submissions to choose from.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the magazine over the last four issues and most of all thanks to all of you who have looked at the magazine, signed up for our email list, and commented on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment