Sunday, January 10, 2010

A must see - Manjari Sharma

Fraction Magazine gets sent quite a lot of email, many of which are submissions to have a look at photographers work.

The other day I received one that really stood out.  It was an email from Manjari Sharma, and I was really glad to see it.  She was born in India and is based out of NYC.

Most of the time, the art work featured on Fraction, has been found at portfolio reviews or by me simply scouring the web and other peoples website links.  Somehow, I have missed Manjari's work.

Unfortunately, I have the next several issues planned out and can't include her work for several months.

So, in the meantime check out the fantastic Shower Series.  I think you will like it.  And look for her on the Fraction site in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment