Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Travel Plans - things are looking good

Fraction is on the move over the next 3 months.

On Thursday, I leave for Review LA which starts on Friday.  I am really looking forward to seeing new work, meeting new people, and the Photographer's Fling on Saturday night in Santa Monica.  Going to be a great time.

On February 19, I am road trippin' with Jonathan Blaustein and David Ondrik (and his misses), to Tucson AZ for the opening of the New Topographics show at the Center for Creative Photography.  We'll be there for weekend because of various events including a panel discussion.

Then the latest news as of this writing, is I was just asked to be a reviewer at Fotofest in Houston.   Very exciting.  I will be there from March 14 through March 21.

All in all, things are looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment