Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Who I Reviewed at Review Santa Fe 2010

After all of the planning and hype, I can't believe this year's RSF is over.  I am still so tired and would like to not talk for a day or two but that is not possible.  Too many things going on and two giant opportunities have come my way.  I am grateful.  I hope everyone had a fun and fruitful time.

Here are the photographers that I "officially" reviewed at RSF.  Please take a minute to check out their work.

Elizabeth Bernstein
Daniel Marchand
Amber Shields
Jane Alden Stevens
Sarah Christianson
Isabelle Pateer
Alessandra Quadri
Yvette Marie Dostatni
Susan Lynn Smith

David Rochkind
David Leventi
Kendall McMinimy
J. Gilbert Plantinga
Manjari Sharma
Alejandro Cartegena
Claudia Kunin
Sarina Finkelstein
Taylor Glenn

Thank you to all of the photographers who wanted my thoughts about their work.  I am humbled.

3 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you, too, and to receive your feedback on my work. And thank you for the extra lengths you went to, to support us: posting links here, organizing a closing party, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we had a chance to meet! You are doing such good work, and I'm glad some "giant opportunities" have come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a pleasure meeting you and, above all, to have my work reviewed by you. As my first reviewer of RSF, you set the tone for what was a great experience.

    ReplyDelete