Friday, July 9, 2010

A little bit of time off

Starting tomorrow, I will be away for a month.  My travels will take me to NYC, France, Vermont and the amazing Adirondacks.

I will be visiting Arles Photo Festival while in France,  the Vermont Photo Workplace while in Vermont and then finally, I will be eating cherry pie with Phil Underdown and Jane Alden Stevens at the Noonmark Diner while in the Adirondacks.

Needless to say, Fraction too will be taking a little vacation but rest assured, Issue 17 will be released on August 1. A brand new and very exciting feature (possible spin-off) will start on September 1.

I will still have email access the entire time so if you need to reach me, send an email.

In the meantime, check out the work of Rebecca Nolan, the amazing woman who will be house sitting for me.  Thanks Rebecca!

No comments:

Post a Comment