Friday, November 12, 2010

Upcoming events

I am curating a show for the 2011 New Directions show at Wallspace in Santa Barbara.  The deadline for the Call for Entries is November 20.  All the details are here.  The opening for this show is Wednesday January 12 and I will be there for it.

Issue 2 of Fraction J will be out on November 15.  This issue is curated by Stella Kramer and is about the Gulf Oil Disaster.

On November 22, I will be sending out the link to the Fraction Holiday Print sale page.  The photographers who have been featured on Fraction have been invited to offer prints at special sizes, edition and prices to the Fraction audience.  There is a great selection of work.  I think you will really like what is offered.  Please note: 100% of the sale goes to the photographer.

I will be doing portfolio reviews at PhotoNOLA on December 4th and 5th.  If you will be there for the event, be sure to say hello.  I plan to be in New Orleans a few extra days, so if you are interested in a private portfolio consultation, please contact me for details.

Speaking of reviews, I will also be doing reviews at Review LA on January 14th and 15th.  If you are interested in a private portfolio consultation after the Review LA event, please contact me.

A busy few weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment