Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and Thank You

It's about 15 hours before 2011 arrives and I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy and Healthy New Year and I wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to a few people.

First, I have to say thank you to my wife Amelia and daughter Elizabeth for helping make Fraction happen and for all of their love and support.  It's been an amazing year and they are a huge part of it all.

Second, a big thanks to the people listed here for their friendship and collaboration.

(In no specific order)

Crista Dix at Wallspace
Paula Griffin at The Griffin Museum
Laura Pressley and Jessica Taylor Fleigle at Center
Aline Smithson of Lenscratch
Amy Miller and Michael David Murphy at Atlanta Celebrates Photography
The Photo Department at SCAD and Rebecca Nolan
Jim Stone and Michele Evans of the UNM Photo Department
Michael Sebastian
Ellen Rennard
Isa Leshko
Sam Portera
Everyone at Photoeye
Stella Kramer and Jason Houston for making Fraction J happen
Everyone at PhotoNOLA
Kate Ware at the New Mexico Museum of Art
Ellen Wallenstein
Mary Virginia Swanson

Darius Himes and Radius Books

To the Fraction contributors

My pals at FiniteFoto (David Ondrik, Melanie McWhorter and Jonathan Blaustein)

A BIG THANK YOU to the 72 photographers who were featured in 2010.  Thank you for letting me show your amazing work.

And a BIGGER THANK YOU to all of the people who visit Fraction on a regular basis. Traffic to the site has grown substantially every month and has led to some great opportunities.

I have some big plans for 2011 and I hope you will continue to follow Fraction and enjoy it as much as I do.

Happy New Year!

http://www.facebook.com/fractionmagazine

1 comment:

  1. *Thank you*, David. I'm grateful to you for your friendship, support and encouragement in 2010 and I look forward to further fun together in 2011. Wishing you all of the best in the year ahead.

    Warm Regards,
    Isa

    ReplyDelete