As time ticks away on this holiday season, I thought I would put some ideas in your head for a few really great photo-related gifts.
- Subscribe to the Fraction Magazine email newsletter - it comes out twice a month and it's free !
- Subscribe to Orion Magazine - "America's Best Environmental Magazine" - for only $19.00 - http://www.orionmagazine.org/
- Become a member of Center and support an organization that supports contemporary photography - memberships start at $35.00 - http://visitcenter.org/ There are also prints available on the Fraction Holiday Print Sale page (go to the bottom)
- Buy a print from the Fraction Holiday Print Sale - 60 photographs to choose from and prices range from $35.00 to $100.00 - http://www.fractionmagazine.com/holiday-print-sale/
- Think Tank Photo makes a terrific line of camera bags and storage products - I recommend the Retrospective 10 - http://www.thinktankphoto.com/affiliates.aspx?code=AP-423 (use this link and get free stuff)
- Get the new David Taylor book "Working The Line" by Radius Books. David was featured in Fraction Issue #16 A gorgeous book that you need to have.
- Aperture has just released two books that I think you really should buy. William Christenberry's "Kodachromes" is gorgeous as is the oversized "Destroy This Memory" by Richard Misrach. Both should be a part of your photo book library.
I'll add a few more things later on.