Friday, December 17, 2010

MIAD-FA382

I met Kevin Miyazaki in June 2009 at Review Santa Fe.  He's a really nice guy whose work I featured in Fraction issue 8.  I'm a big fan of his generous efforts with the awesome Collect.Give

So when Kevin asked me if I would judge a contest for one of his classes, MIAD-FA382, I said yes immediately  (be sure to check out their blog too).

I have to say that I think there is a lot of good work coming from the class.  And like all undergrad classes, there is still work to be done and things to be learned.  They are all well on their way to good things.

But the three projects that really stood out for me are:






Congrats to the three winners.  Please take a bit of time and check out all of the work in the class.
It's well worth the time

No comments:

Post a Comment