Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Next Six Months


The next six months are a crazed time of family, photography and travel.  I am really excited about all of the opportunities both personally and professionally.

Between now and January 2012, I will be in 
Nantucket, MA
Boston, MA
Keene Valley, NY
San Francisco, CA
Moscow, Russia
Atlanta, GA
Fort Collins, CO
Chicago, IL
Lishui, China
Miami, FL
New Orleans, LA

Almost all of this travel is photo-related where I will be connecting with photographers in person, with the goal of finding more great photo projects to promote on Fraction.

As Fraction moves fully into its third year, I have plans to expand and broaden the audience by introducing Fraction V (for video content) and Fraction E (for high school and college level projects).  The website will also receive a minor facelift to integrate content and conversation to make Fraction a singular destination for great photography and limit the need for redirection to other social media sites.

Although Fraction will be growing, the primary mission of showing strong, cohesive bodies of work remains the same.  Giving photographers who are creating powerful collections exposure will always be the core focus of Fraction.

I appreciate your patience over the next few months if I am slow to respond to emails.  In the meantime, I am preparing Issue 29 for release.  I think you will be pleased with my selection of work.  

As always, please feel free to connect Fraction via emailtwitter, facebook or Google+ . 

1 comment: